Sage have over 6 million customers making them the leading global supplier of business solutions to companies with up to 1,000 employees. Close to 4 million of our customers worldwide have already leveraged our solutions and are reaping the rewards.
One of the qualities that sets Sage apart is the delivery of integrated front-office and back-office solutions to our customers. It’s this tight integration between CRM and ERP solutions that enables everyone in your organisation — from sales and marketing to accounting and finance to support and shipping — to work together, efficiently, in the business of building profitable customer relationships.
Integrating CRM with ERP gives your employees greater customer insight by enabling them to:
- Quickly identify cross-sell and up-sell opportunities
- Easily access payment history information
- Identify additional purchasing power — or lack thereof
- Identify availability of products for Sales
- Quickly assist customers with order status
- Generate more accurate quotes and proposals
Everyone wins with front- to back-office, customer-centric integration because orders move to accounting more quickly and accurately, customers receive products sooner, the company gets paid faster, sales people receive commission checks earlier, and customers receive higher levels of customer service. Looks like Sage have got the numbers right!
Read More About Sage Solutions by GT Business