MYOB Greentree Resources
Latest Release Highlights
- Windows Designer –Supports Customisation of the Tables (drop lists)
- New AP Payment Selection Options –Payment Terms and Trees
- Support for OAuth 2 Authentication with Microsoft Exchange
- Auto Print Report Option –Generates reports whose delivery method is Print and skips those with Email
- eDocs –Support for Sales Orders
- Workflow Desktop –Introduced a Search Facility
- Windows Explorer and MS Outlook / Office 365 –Drag & Drop Functionality to add Attachments
- Report Writer –Attaching of Masterfile images (photo, signature, etc) to reports
Query Designer (with more advanced features than Explorer Query):
- Queries can be built with both an “And” / “Or” Selection Criteria
- Ability to Import / Export Queries and Publish Results / Views
- Queries can be assigned to Team(s) and or User(s)
- Queries can be made available to ODBC and integrated with other reporting tools such as QlikView, MS Access, etc.
- Queries can be added as a window panel on the Workflow Desktop where it can also integrate with other 3D Panels.
- Any Numeric or Date Property can be assigned a Total function EgTotal, Average, Maximum, Minimum
- Add Parameters, Collections And Runtime Variables to create multiple views of the same Query
- Data elements (fields) can be searched rather than scrolling through alphabetically to be selected
- Query Panel Parameters can be changed on the fly on the Workflow Desktop
Introduction to MYOB Query Designer
GT Business offers knowledge and experience over a range of different products, delivering ERP and BI solutions catered to your business.
Solutions include but are not limited to: